Flashers on riggers

New to the salmon game. would you run multiple flashers on the riggers at the same time? Heading to eastern part of the lake for seven days with a group of firefighters.

(B*** Busters) I would love to be king of the group. What would the optimum set up be this time of year. Any info you think might help would be much appreciated.

Spin Dr’s are easy to run. If you are running two downriggers and two dypsy’s  I would run a Spin Dr on my deep rigger and a spoon on the other rigger a little higher up. I would do the same on your dypsy rods. 

I’m fairly new to the game too and have been going out in a 16’ crestliner. It does have a good size beam which helps but I’ve been literallly only getting hits on flasher/fly and flasher/meat rigs lately. I run the flasher/meat rigs on mag dipsey divers on a 3 setting and the flasher flies behind the downriggers. Biggest thing I do to prevent tangles is stagger the flasher on the downriggers. It all depends where I’m marking bait and fish. But I always stagger the downrigger weights 15-20ft. Last weekend I ran one at 110 and another at 90 for example. Been working for me in the small boat. I only usually run the four lines though. I’ve messed with running additional lines on planets but it’s just a lot in a 16 footer lol.