Fished solo out of Wilson Friday. Not on LOC. Just went to have a day chasing Kings. Fished several known  areas and depths. VERY FEW marks and only one pod od bait. Found good temps starting on 113 FOW about 70 down. Did not see another boat land any fish either. Fishing this time of year for quite a number of years now, this was undoubtedly the fewest fish I have seen at this time and location. Parking lot emptied fast and early so I assume the experience was shared.  Possibly a very late run or the well is pretty much empty. Anyone one else have thoughts. Been shut out on Lake O in the past but lack of fish was stunning.

TONS of marks at the bar. Maybe they were too far west for you.

Good luck catching any though.... been a real rough year on this end for me at least. Last year was totally different, not sure why.

Attached screen out at Niagara bar today. About 50 boats on the water. Fished 8-1, saw maybe 4 nets move. One guy landed a nice one and belly flopped it right back onto water after hauling it in from deep, cormorant was on it within ten seconds as it floated at surface after not getting a chance to recover.

Best was some guy with planer boards out 60 feet on either side beeping at all the other boats to get out of his way :-) guessing he was having a rough go and sun was wearing on him.

Anyhow...marks are everywhere at the drop. Good luck figuring them out though.

20220903_103517.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Lake Ontario United mobile app