headed out of irondequoit

heading out this aft any info was going to try out off the genny? heard the lake flipped again cold water inside any thoughts last yr i caught all walleyes off the genny  any info or thoughts please. need to get out just had a terrible 10 day bout with covid haven't been out in two weeks gonna fish from 2pm until 7 or so ty again.

Edited by SHOOTER544

I went out of Ibay for a late morning trip from 10-2.  Headed N in search of some lakers.  Fished 90 to 140.  Not much bait or anything on the screen.  Couple of marks down 60 over 120 but not worth trying to setup on. Didnt run my fish hawk as I was bouncing the bottom.  Had a charter boat follow me for a little bit and it looked like they were fishing for lakers as I saw a couple of cowbells.

Didnt mark anything on the bottom until i got to about 120.  Fishing was slow as far as lakers are concerned.  Not a whole lot of marks.  Ended up 4/5.  All fish over 12# with one pushing 20# which was my biggest of the season.  Kids first time out on the lake and she did great.  Shes 3 and had a blast casting her barbie rod off the front of the boat.  According to her I am not allowed to catch any medium sized fish because they are mean.  Big ones are acceptable.

Realize that this intel probably doesnt help you much.  Hope you are feeling better!  Good luck!

• Like 1