Minn Kota on an Islander?

tim

Looking to put a new graph with Minn Kota Ultrex with I pilot link on my Islander. Mainly for jigging for Walleye and perch and following contours of a sunken river in a reservoir near me.Doesn’t have to be Minn Kota any recommendations? Or if you have that setup how do you like it?

Thanks Tim

I'm not sure an Ultrex has the shaft length you will need. I'm guessing you meant Ulterra? This is something we do a lot of at Krenzer Marine. The only way to follow contours will be to pair it with a Humminbird loaded with Lakemaster maps. Reach out to me and I can get you everything you need. If you want it installed we do this all the time as well. Mounting this trolling motor will require a fabricated plate, and deleting at least a section of your bow rail if I had to guess without seeing the boat.

Edited by Yankee Troller
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 8:13 AM, Yankee Troller said:

I'm not sure an Ultrex has the shaft length you will need. I'm guessing you meant Ulterra? This is something we do a lot of at Krenzer Marine. The only way to follow contours will be to pair it with a Humminbird loaded with Lakemaster maps. Reach out to me and I can get you everything you need. If you want it installed we do this all the time as well. Mounting this trolling motor will require a fabricated plate, and deleting at least a section of your bow rail if I had to guess without seeing the boat.

Just curious where you put the batteries. I'm assuming it's a 36 volt/3 battery setup.