for sale : usa BIG JON DOWNRIGGERS FOR SALE

4 minutes ago, Misslehead said:

Yes it is

You’re obviously a man of quality! I was in the flooring business for 45 years, I’m very familiar with Coretec. As a matter of fact, I’m putting the Coretec HD Penn Pine in our family room! Great product! I already have Big Johns on my boat, another good product. Good luck with the sale!

Interesting story behind the flooring. I found it on craigslist for sale by a homeowner in an area that hey twister came through and he had 700 square-foot of it in his basement the day after he removed it and let it dry out and stacked it, his insurance covered it for new stuff, and it was only in his house for three months, so I got 700 ft.² of flooring for 500 bucks. I have it in my studio, my living room and one of my bathrooms. It’s amazing stuff people ask me all the time if it’s real wood. 

Obviously LOU doesn’t have very good speech to text correction. I didn’t proofread the last message I posted and thE grammar and spelling is incorrect. Just thought I’d throw this out there so anybody reading it doesn’t think I’m illiterate. LOL.