Sliders off riggers?

I run free sliders because they are easy and you have less chance of a tangle. I use 6 feet of 20lb flurocarbon and use a snap swivel on each end. My normal pattern is to run an nk 28 15 to 30 feet off the ball and use michigan stingers for the free sliders. My favorite spoon is a glow frog on the slider. Sometimes I use reds or orange colors because they are up high. Don't run the main line too far behind the ball because a free slider has to run down the line before a fish will feel the drag. If the rod pops, grab it and reel fast untill you feel the fish and give a little hook set tug. Stagger the down riggers so you cover depth and have less chance for a tangle. That is about it.

Good Luck

Is it possible to run a fixed cheater (using a roemer liberator) and use a free slider on the same rigger? And, is it possible to run; flasher/fly at the ball, run a stacker, and a slider off the stacker on the same rigger? We have an older boat 22' with a smaller beam 7'10" i believe; so we only have room for 2 riggers.

If you run 2 sliders on one rod, you are asking for a mess. I'm a fan of fixed cheaters. Sliding cheater work great but, it is harder to duplicate the exact depth you took the last fish at. I will run a rod off the ball and stack a rod above it and cheat the top rod if the fish are really spread out in the water column. The bottom rod does not get cheated because that will tangle with the top rod.