Looking to sell A wide assortment of G-Flys. These flies have never hit the water and by far are the best flies to be trolled on the Great Lakes. If you haven't had the chance to run a G-Flies then you are really missing the action. These flies are bodies only. All colors from white, green glow, hammer, mirage etc...

I will sell flies for $2 each.

Act fast!!

315-807-8534

just wondering if you ever settled up with turfwrench?

The answer to that question is no.   No phone calls answered nor received, no messages through this site either.   Obviously he refuses to make any attempt to take care of this issue. 

APB  -  the flies we received from him were not in any tubes or anything else.  The ones we received were just tossed in a mailing envelope and shipped out.

We will not buy from him again, although we got the # of flies we asked for they were not the patterns we asked for.

i did not think he did. just wanted everyone to be informed. turfwrench, please dont think that all of us are cut from the same cloth. i have had many deals on this site, only 1 went in a bad direction.

Edited by steelydan

i did not think he did. just wanted everyone to be informed. turfwrench, please dont think that all of us are cut from the same cloth. i have had many deals on this site, only 1 went in a bad direction.

I too have had very successful deals on this site, either selling or buying and this was the first issue I have had.  I will continue to purchase items from here as there are some great people here and strive to make sure what they sell is what they advertised.