Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. We drive around looking for schools of fish on the bottom. You spend some time looking but once you find them, it is worth it. Marking weigh points on schools while walleye trolling makes things easier once you limit on walleye.
  2. With the flow rates higher in the river than normal this summer, the fish were in slightly different areas.
  3. The new color coming this week is the purple and pink spin n glo pictured below. Matched with this skirt The custom color I am having made up is below. . The one Matt was running was a doctored up spin n glo with sharpie and wing tape! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. All of the orders I received today were local and will ship tomorrow. They should be there Saturday or Monday at the latest. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Thanks for the plugs guys! A new color is arriving any day now. I am also having a Gambler Rig exclusive spin n glo made for these rigs. If you look in Jakeybabys photos you will see it. It is a black and purple spin n glo with UV wings. The skirt will be black purple and mirage to match. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Sold Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. 8” spin doctors $40.00 plus $5.00 shipping to the lower 48 10” spin doctors (brand new) $40.00 plus $5.00 shipping to the lower 48 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. GAMBLER

    Dunkirk

    Get some Gambler Rig worm Harnesses. They have been hot for the guys running them! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. I had the same issue and it was the connector on the antenna. I bought a new on and soldered it on and I was back in the game.
  10. The New F-150's are lighter with the narrower body and the body being aluminum. It too little tongue weight, it can sway all over the place.
  11. Is it me or is that trailer too short for that boat?
  12. Good stuff Aaron! I love the photos of walleye on the Gambler Rigs! Keep those photos coming! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. I just read they are dropping the outflow rate again on 9/7 to 9780.
  14. I strip all of the old line off the my reels with a dowel and a drill. I put the dowel in the drill and tape the line the dowel. Run the drill until the spool is empty. Putting it back on, I use my 9 year old son to hold the spool on a dowel. He needs to earn his keep!
  15. They should leave it at 10,600 until the lake returns to historical average then cut back as long as there is not flooding in Montreal. If the upper great lakes are all way above average, they should take more water out to account for the higher amounts coming in. The Army Corps of engineers website shows the lake being higher than last year in the winter. We are screwed....
  16. Saw this on Facebook. Mitchels bait and tackle on Lake Ave in Rochester is running a pier derby. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. But it is community meat. That's my only issue with his place. Great stuff though.
  18. Egg sacs on the bottom with the beer bottle set up is best. You are spot on with the spoon selection.
  19. From now until mid October for kings. Browns and steelies the rest of the year.
  20. That is true. The Greece Town Supervisor Bill Reilich was appointed this week to the board along with another Canadian member.
  21. Swan Market on Parcels Ave in Rochester. Unlike some other shops, you take your venison you get your venison back. Its not community meat! I have venison Italian sausage made and its great! They do slim sticks, jerky, hot dogs and tons of sausages.
  22. The limited control is BS. They have cut back from 10,600 to 10,000 for no reason. There is NO flooding down stream and yet the are cutting back with the lake still way above average. They can try and blame flooding on the weather but this time it will be very apparent that it is mismanagement of the lake level.
  23. Tommy at East Fork Marine on Sandy Creek did a 17' Lund Mr Pike last year. It looked great when it was finished. Give him a call.
  24. I cut the gills and lay them in the cooler. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Here is a batch of salmon and steelhead from yesterday marinated in the recipe I posted. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...