Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Me too! I ran it a lot the last two years but pulled it after it rotted.
  2. I love to ice fish but I'm praying for a warm winter. I think what hurt us last year was the cold extending late into March / April.
  3. Good luck on your last sit guys! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  4. Is that how Rob can hunt everyday of the season?
  5. I'm in! Don't forget tip ups! I was told not to bring tip ups on our LOU trip a couple years ago. The biggest walleye of the trip was taken on my tip up!
  6. Bobcat?
  7. Good stuff BrookTrout. I had to do the same thing this season. Once you butcher one, it is a piece of cake. Good luck!
  8. Just because I consider them trophies doesn't mean I mount them all! I do have 2 lakers, 2 browns, a steelhead, a pike, a walleye, a perch, a chain pickerel and a blue gill on my wall.
  9. Man, some really high steelhead and brown standards here! It goes to show how spoiled we are with a great fishery in our back yard. Here are my standards for trophy trout and salmon from Lake Ontario: Steelhead - 15lbs Brown - 15lbs Lake Trout - 20lbs coho - 18 lbs King - 33lbs Atlantic - 15 lbs.
  10. On vacation until 12/19/18.
  11. I saw on facebook pics of a king taken fishing the bar today.
  12. Two more mature doe and two more fawns. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  13. One four point, a giant doe and a fawn so far. Only deer in the clearing was a four point. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  14. Last sit of 2018 for me. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. Weren’t the stringers redone in this boat? That’s a huge selling feature if this is the boat that used to belong to my buddy. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. They will also take left over frozen meat from the year before. I took the last three packages I had left and had them make jerky out of it. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Yes Matt. Cheaper and you get your meat back. The pepperoni sticks are their best slim stick. The Italian sausage is really good too. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Mmm. Swan Market goodies? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Holy crap. This place is turning into iceshanty.com........ Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  20. First sit of muzzleloader in 8G. Walked up on a big bodied deer walking to the stand. Not sure if it was a buck or doe. It walked off slowly. Good luck to everyone that is out! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. It is remarkable how many people break the law hunting! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Follow Mr. DeGeorge on Facebook and you will see a ton of amazing food he prepares.
  23. Fresh roadkill on the Parkway 3/4 of a mile West of 390. Looks like someone already took the head off. That is the sixth buck I have seen in that stretch (Long Pond to 390) this fall missing its head.
  24. Antler mania is ruining hunting. It is not about going out enjoying the outdoors with friends and family anymore. It is about shooting a trophy buck.
×
×
  • Create New...