Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Part #13 on this link is what I'm talking about. https://www.bigjon.com/admin/partsimage/1395151992RH00432skm.pdf
  2. You selling yours Scott?
  3. In the picture it looks like the small track that it slides in is missing.
  4. The slow period after 10am for kings means one thing........ Time to start farming. No need to burn gas and not catch fish.
  5. Congrats Matt!
  6. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. I hear you get one of those when winter is too cold for you and you go south!
  8. Exactly!!! From the weekend angler to the fulltime charter captain, we all have a lot invested into this fishery.
  9. Only pick them up by the eyes if you plan on eating them. The DEC has a little article about the vertical thing. It can damage their spines and internal organs.
  10. The real question we should be asking is how do you know so much about the real housewives Matt?
  11. Makes you wonder what is causing all of these hatchery issues. Cost cutting? Understaffed?
  12. Difference in views is one thing. Childish name calling and childish games have no place here.
  13. I hear you Rich. I'm wondering if they do not want to tell us the truth about the bait situation so they do not have to hire more people and spend the $$$ to stock more fish. They are a government agency. We all know how honest our government is.........
  14. I thought the DEC was saying that the bait levels were not up?
  15. The bigger the site gets, the more internet trolls we will pick up along the way.
  16. Don't jinx it Tim!
  17. What ever it is, it is not good. Can't we ever get a year where one species does not have an issue? VHS, Stocking issues, Hatchery issues, ect. We cant catch a break!
  18. Sorry for your loss buckboard.
  19. I had a bunch in my yard today too. This up and down temps crap needs to stop. Bring on the ice!!!!!!!!!
  20. Don't listen to the two old guys above! Buy more stuff! I like the Daiwa Sealine 27 lcs or Saltist 20's on Daiwa Heartland 7'6 medium action rods for brown set ups. Browns are not much fun on Salmon gear.
  21. My wife would kill me if I filled the kitchen with smoke!
  22. A nice heard of six doe were bedded right behind my house this afternoon. Hopefully they head your way Rob.
  23. Another way too look at is are you ever going to get better fishing at the same level? Learning by competing against a higher level of competition will make you think outside of your comfort zone and keep you on your toes. You will learn a lot more and become a better fishermen.
×
×
  • Create New...