Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. GAMBLER

    augers

    You could but it might not end well!
  2. Checked my credit card last night and they tried to charge me full price for the tent. I called their customer service and was told the price was never that cheap. I have a printed out invoice and an email stating the original price on the site. They wanted no part of it. Sounds a little illegal to me. I cancelled the order.
  3. I believe 4.1 is 4.1 turns of the handle/spool to put 1' of line on the reel and 5.1 is 5.1 turns of the handle/spool to gain 1' of line on the reel. I may be wrong but thats what I always thought it meant.
  4. Must have sold out already. Tents are now gone off the site.
  5. Go to Basspro.com and put Clam Summit in the search bar. The Clam Summits normally go for $249.99 and today only they are going for $24.99 plus shipping and tax!!!!!! Mine came to $52.37 with shipping and tax.
  6. Happy Birthday Jerry.
  7. Wow. Nice buck!
  8. I run Atommiks exclusively on my boat. I have tried other brands and the quality is not as good as Tom's flies. Like Capt. Ace said, check out his combos. They all work.
  9. Tom, Very cool but.... you have way too much time on your hands.
  10. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I will be stuck working from 3 - 11. No turkey dinner for me . Looks like left overs will have to do. The Holiday pay will make up for it I guess.
  11. GAMBLER

    augers

    You can hook the adapter to your own 20lb cylander to fill the 1 lb cans. Just follow the directions carefully and you will have no problems.
  12. Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one.
  13. GAMBLER

    augers

    I just ordered a Jiffy Pro 4 propane auger. No more dealing with gasoline.
  14. Sold pending payment. If the deal falls through, I will let you know.
  15. Happy Birthday Bob. I hope it is a good one.
  16. I caught a laker a couple years ago that had the same jaw. It must not have had trouble eating because it was an upper teens fish.
  17. luv2rapala, No email. Send me a PM.
  18. Sorry for your loss Splitshot.
×
×
  • Create New...