Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. By the looks of it, he is trying to get it started making brown baits. Many people (including myself) have started a business making tackle right here on LOU. It's great for the guys to get quality baits from a guy like Zach. Stand up guy that makes a great product.
  2. Zach is a long time member of LOU and has sold tons of musky lures to LOU members. It is legit. Why question his new venture?
  3. A little at the far West end and that is it.
  4. The Covid restrictions put in place were a joke.
  5. Someone beat you to it. If the deal falls through, I will let you know.
  6. Used but in good condition. $50.00 local pick up in Hilton NY or $55.00 shipped to the lower 48.
  7. Anyone know if the pier is back open after repairs?
  8. Stay to the West side of the channel. Historically, IF there is an issue with the channel, it's only the East side of the channel. It was dredged two years ago and still should be in great shape.
  9. Alewife are rebounding until we get another long winter again. We all know how well the alewife did in the two hard winters 10 years ago.
  10. Thats why I posted it. After reading what you wrote, that popped up on Facebook and I started laughing thinking about this thread!
  11. Right on Bill! Today's society we are too worried about what everyone else is doing. No one forces us to run what technology or equipment that is out there.
  12. You're welcome Jim!
  13. It's 30lb floro.
  14. I like the stealth core because of its durability. I have run Mason, Suffix and Stealth core and the Stealth Core is a lot more durable than the other two brands. As for stealthier, I wouldn't say it's any different in that aspect.
  15. I doubt it would make a difference in their sales. The number of fishermen that fish the derby from Ibay is low. IF they use the launch and fish out of Ibay, they are not going to pay for gas on the water when they can get it way cheaper on land.
  16. The weigh stations are not paid to do this. It's a lot of hassle for not getting paid.
  17. FishUSA stealthcore.
  18. I am a huge fan of Malin.
  19. The NYC business leaders voted for this..... It could happen and more than likely will down the road.
  20. You're right, they only went up 20-25% in four year period. Groceries went up 25%. A lot of financial analysts are saying if the economy doesn't change direction, the stock market is going to take a huge tumble. That will help your 409 plan.....
  21. I run Atommik and Minion. My favroites are: UV Grinch Shenster Worship Glow White Double Glow New for this year that I havent tried but look hot: Lances 2 face Sea Sick MInion Purple and Silver meat head (don't remember the name) Carbon 14 Another black and silver one I can't remember the name.
  22. But the money you spent on groceries, everyday stuff, gas and heating your home made that a loss. Everything has gotten more expensive in the past three years.
  23. SOLD
×
×
  • Create New...