Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Nice fishing with your family. I still don't know how you kept your cool! Lol. I'm sure in 8 years it will be my turn.
  2. JI'm starting it now! Get signed up! As of final *Team Rabid Weasle we dont see any paypal payment from you. Please call 370.8068. 1.Silver Fox 2.Legacy 3.Nothing But Net 4.Maryland Boat 5.Flat Top 6.My Mink 7.Double D 8.HBT Sportfishing 9.Salmon Sweepers 10.Bear 11.Fisher 4 12.Chasing Chrome 13.Reel Issues 14.Hideout 15.Rigger Us 16.Escape 17.Miss demeanor 18.Trout N About 19.Live Action 20.Mr. breeze 21.Game On/Rod Hog 22.Get The Net 23.The Scottsman II 24.Make The Turn 25.Jakey Baby 26.FLX Troller 27.Rabid Weasle 28.Fish Assassins 29.Jolly II 30.Rigged 31.Running Rebel 32.Reel Drag 33.Triple S 34.Yankee Troller 35.Pull The Hook 36.Jessica Rea 37.Stand & Deliver 38.Fin-N-Tonic 39.Unreel 40.A-Lure-A 41.Salmon Boy 42.Whaler One 43.Tomahawk 44.Locked Up 45.On-Terry-Oh 46.Chasin Tail *You must leave and return to sandy creek only! No other ports. *to keep the creek clear, if your launching and it gets a little crowded you may stage just outside the creek till 5am. Then you can leave. No fishing till 5:30! *Don't forget the Friday night get together at Nuts Corners after 5pm. Calcutta can be paid then also. *Big fish Friday also! Get ahold of Jakey baby for info and payment
  3. I heard frank may not want to deal with tourney boats. Too bad and he could have made some quick coin. Calcutta is $50
  4. Exactly! I thought it was gonna take a masters degree for future salmon fishing excursions.
  5. Baseball cleat, football cleat & cleat-us
  6. Ty. Looking forward to your reply!
  7. Thank you! This is what I was looking for. Now, can you tell me what the k.I.s.s. principle means?
  8. Yeah, mid water stellies I use green and orange nbk stingrays. No red or pink
  9. Omg, I was being a smart ass! Lol
  10. Who is this Roy g. Biv you speak of and how do I learn of him?........
  11. Here's a short and simple fix: get some nbk stingrays and run around at around 2.2-2.8mph. You'll get some spoon bites.
  12. Who in the heck is gonna pull that thing out of 300fow? It was an accident and I would think the dec did nothing legal about it. I for one have been pulled out of the water before and its nothing short of scary. Also, everytime I hear of something like this, it hits home hard. Great job to all the boats that helped in that situation.
  13. If your coming from another port, get your slips now!
  14. I have nailed down Hamlin Hideaway @ Nuts Corners for our Friday night pre tourney party. Its the same place as the previous years. They have a full menu and bar. Again, this is Friday July 25th after 5pm. Also, someone will be collecting a Calcutta this night also.
  15. I let out about at least 50 more feet after leadcore clears my rod tip
  16. I'm dumb? You don't understand sarcasm.
  17. Hope your swapping slips with Brian again!
×
×
  • Create New...