Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Not true on the Lowrance. Ours was partially working and we put a new ducer on and it works so good I thought It was on simulater.
  2. 2 weekes ago we were stuck off Wilson and towboat US told me it was a 3 hour minimum for someone to get to us. Unless there is a boat where you "normally" fish out of, it could be a pain.
  3. Took off for the WHI event thursday morning and from putting the boat on the trailer thursday till today, if anything had a chance to go wrong, it did. Caught 2 freaking fish in 13 hours of pre fishing, so we changed our program up for the Sat. event and ended up with 3 fish around 35# worth. I was very proud of how hard we worked and had a feeling we would be close to a possible cash (ended up maybe 12-15th) in the tourny TILL we put the boat up on plane to come in for the weigh in. Prop decides to stop spinning and we are stuck on the water watching everyone go in. Boat U.S. had a 3 hour ETA for our tow, so after I waited some time, I called Lucas Faulkner who was fishing with Team Dream Catcher. They were out to tow us in within 20 minutes. They never paused, they shot right out and I along with my crew was very gratefull. They wouldn't take a thing when we thanked them at the banquet so the least I could do is let the world know that the world DOES still have good people and these guys are a few of them. Thank You from Team Silver Fox and we WILL pay it forward.
  4. Nice boss!
  5. location, location, location.....
  6. SOLD Yeah Rick, It's been hard enough getting out for Browns right now. Weather sucks!!!
  7. 9 spindoctor & smartfish flashers. $50 + shipping firm.
  8. Water freezing is by far the best for longevity. Try something, fillet a fish immediatly after catching it and fillet a fish after its been in the cooler on ice. You will be amazed at how firm the meat of the fish you fillet right out of the water is!
  9. Looking for 1 cannon downrigger lock.
  10. Nice Bruce! I'm in late this week and will be out fishing sometime on the weekend.
  11. SOLD 5 regular size, 4 size #0, 3 "mini" dipsy, 5 snubbers and 4 Mag rings. $50
  12. He also was black and looked white.....
  13. We haven't been getting any good rain events so far either. It's sure seems like the level this summer/fall is on it's way to being worse than last fall. The trend since the 60's is downward also. It all add's up to boater's being SOL.
  14. I have zero issues with my traxtech track system , but the 3" swivel bases are another story. Been a nightmare last year. They've been sent back 2 times for a wobble in the top plate. Hopefully this last send back helps because my patience is getting thin.
  15. Webster, ny
  16. New prices and last chance before they go to EBAY.
  17. (4) 9 and 1/2" tall downrigger mount risers......$60 370.8068 Scott
  18. F/F with 30# floroclear no snub and 20# for spoons.
  19. Maybe we should just do away with the rainbow and browns division too? Then 1/2 the lake won't have a chance at all.......
  20. I wish the last question had a "maybe" answer. Reason being, even though I was just going to get a season pass anyways and then I see that your 34# Laker was basically shoved behind the scenes in the new L.O.C. paper without even an article or "better" picture, now that kind of irked me. It's apparent he has a grudge against you and thats doesn't look right at all. I'll get in the spring derby cause I'm in Wilson for some of that week, but as for the others I'm not sure. If I have more charters booked, then I wont.
×
×
  • Create New...