Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Nice Bruce! Might have to get my tracker out for the weekend.
  2. I used to use 30# mono a bunch when the fish were up high in the spring, But I found I get a ton of fish w/ the wire only out 40-70'. Coho's and bow's aren't too shy about being near your boat. When you get a rip- that close, the rod just explodes!
  3. Yes they are. Shoot me a pm.
  4. Happy Birfday Tom!
  5. Sold. Thanks Jeff
  6. And that was Jerry after 4 Hi-C juice boxes!! I told him not to drive after that many.
  7. Sometime in April (If Keith ever comes back from Florida) were going to have a meeting on it. Something to look forward to is, the # of sponsors involved this year will be bigger than last year! Many things to iron out and we'll let you know more as soon as we can. And yes Jerry, I'm trying to get coldstone ice cream there. I heard your buying!
  8. I thought I did? [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  9. I used to fish it for a few years before last year. We would pre fish then fish the tourny. I consider myself a pretty good perch guy, but that place can kiss my ass! I'm all set with getting frustrated. I tried everything from trolling to live bait to rubber. We did catch a few, but you wont beat the boys that fish the lake all the time. Same names on top every year. I was going to fish this year till they included seneca again. last year was keuka and canadagua. # of teams go down every year too. a few years ago we had about 80 and now it's like 40ish. Good luck guys.
  10. (2) Cannon dual collapsable planner boards. Very good shape. $80.00/pair plus shipping
  11. 12" black step pad for a 12" track. Brand new in package. $15 plus shipping
  12. lol. That's my Dads house. We'll be a few weeks still.
  13. Couple flies, a spoon, apex and a rotating baiholder. $10.00 plus shipping
  14. (10) mag and (11) 28 size Crippled Alewife for sale. All are extended glow w/ silver cups. I taped up a bunch and I don't need anymore. $35.00 plus shipping
  15. This is a 13# ridgeback that has been used 2 times. Works great under 100' or so. $45.00 plus $10 for shipping
  16. 2 boxes of (25) VMC 6x strong cone cut size #1 permasteel treble hooks. Brand new in the boxes. I ordered the wrong size and am now selling them. ref # 8527PS $15.00 plus shipping
  17. These are 12mm Extended Glow beads and will glow for hours. Mostly used for trolling fly leaders. BTW: 1 green bead is missing from the picture. 10 - purple 21- blue 33 - chartruese 50 - green = 114 total $20.00 w/ free shipping
  18. Dude! You must be itching to get out pretty good about now huh? I think Gary is too!
  19. I voted for the Oak. No doubt the nightlife is at Sodus, but the fishing for a few months of the season, isn't.
  20. Happy Birthday Brian!
  21. Ditto to what Rick said. We use them and they track awesome.
  22. Happy Birthday buddy!
  23. Happy Birthday Jason!
×
×
  • Create New...