Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. 1 reg. pro king 1 hot spot apex 1 scotty rotory salmon killer 1 glitter silver howie fly 1 zebra g-fly $12/all 585.370.8068
  2. (10)Mag and (11) 28sz Crippled Alewife Ultra Glow spoons w/ silver cups. New in packages. $40/All 585.370.8068
  3. 3 wind and 10 regular. Some have line on them. $50 firm/everything. 585.370.8068
  4. I would'nt consider 10 fps a reason to go with, or not go with, a certain company. Pick the one that gives you the "warm fuzzy" feeling.
  5. Wed. December 15th 6:30-8:30pm @ Gander Mt. in Henrietta will be a Brian "Bro" Brosdahl seminar/meet -n- greet. Yes, this is short notice. Gander got the call last night and was told he will be coming. I was told it will be part power point seminar and part mingling/questions. This is a FREE seminar open to everyone and since I have nothing going on next wed, I think I'll try to make it. Anyone else? I'm pretty sure wings and beer will be calling my name afterwards.
  6. Looking from the parkway, it was frozen as far as I could see north. This was at about 930am today.
  7. Locked up! I looked this morning on my way to a job. Braddocks all the way across, out to the channel, buttonwood and salmon creek are totally locked in. Probobly still real muddy though.
  8. Ray, are you sure that's not your backside after a night of some bad grub and beer?
  9. I just hope that when they say "surf and turf" it doesnt mean 8 ft'rs and ending up on the beach! I think everyone is due for some good tourny weather next season.
  10. The last 2 times out I've seen groups of 5, 3, 3, and seven. All does. Usually for me I've taken about 1/3 of my bucks in my lifetime the last week or weekend of fire arms season. My best 2 bucks came the last weekend in the last 2 out of 3 years.
  11. Ummmmmmmmm you hit" below" the belt on that one. Rick, you mean my 80x80' fenced in back yard with a pool in the middle of it isn't big enough? [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  12. Ended up getting polaris 400 4x4. 2010 . Pick up sat! [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  13. We were looking@ the yamaha wolverine 350 or 450 for her.@ the seat it is 33" high and topped out at 55 mph, which it good enough for her. Also you can adjust the suspension for a lighter weight person. Very good handling. Liquid cooled. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  14. Thanks Rick. I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a 2010 kaw. Prarie 360 4x4 auto. Out the door at about $5900.00. It's a little smaller, but my wife want's to drive it and it's rated pretty high. Funny thing is we decided to only spend about $3000.00 and now I'm at $5,900, plus we almost got a ride for herself that's a little more sporty. We're going to wait a little on that one though.
  15. No doubt that we fishermen are all suckers. I'm just as guilty as the next guy. You see patterns that are soooo cool and I gotta have it. I'm pretty sure that the fish aren't amazed at the cool paint job. I spend an enormous amount of money every year on new spoons and I ALWAYS end up going back to the spoons that consistantly catch fish evry time out. I literally have about 1500 spoons I never run, but they were soooooo cool at the time of purchase. I did hear a couple of years ago that if you wanted some of the "Cindy" Bombers, you only needed to order 300 of them. Luckily I found about a dozen or so a few years ago and they are hidden in the ground somewhere. You will need a treasure map to find them.
  16. I'll take it. He would just need chains and a tow bar right? ...................ummmmmmm, that's startin to sound a little creepy huh?
  17. Looking for a used ATV. 4x4, automatic and at least a 300. Give me a shout or send me a PM. 585.370.8068
  18. Happy Birthday Jer.
  19. Here you go. http://www.fish307.com/dreamweaver8spindoctors.aspx
  20. Yup, that's it. The deer population is way down though. Its actually pathetic. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  21. Honestly guys, is their some kind of fishing tournament going on this weekend? As with most tourny weekends this past season, this weekend will be a bit windy! I'll be in Alma and it's supposed to be whippin pretty good. At least the wind wont effect our porky hunting in and under the house.
  22. Silver Fox

    Perch rigs

    I use 9' ultra light graphite rods, 8# braid with about 4' of floro leader. You can feel every bite and every pebble when dragging the bottom.
  23. I talked to the forest ranger in Bath about tree stands on State Forest land that borders one of the places I hunt. He said, new law within the last year that states you can put up a portable or ladder stand, but it needs to be taken out within a couple weeks of the end of deer season. Also, no screw-in steps or anything that damages a tree and you must put a tag on it with your name, address and phone number. I could be forgeting something, but call the ranger first. I first called the d.e.c. in Avon and he said no. I didn't get the impression he really new the regs so thats when I called the Ranger. He also said, you cannot put anything in a Wildlife Management Unit. Different regs for different areas. Call first.
×
×
  • Create New...