Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. At least the marina looks good eh? Silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Just email him, I'm sure he'll send you pics of the products. Silverfoxcharters.net
  3. I'm in. This is like the "what's behind the door" show. Is it a zonk? Is it a car? Or a beautiful lady behind that curtain? I bid $251. Sorry bandrus, can't over bid in this game..... Silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Put it behind a 8" black spinny W/ crush glow. I put green dots on that spinny also. Silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Night Fury and as I'm finding out now, the Carbon 14 are a must have. Silverfoxcharters.net
  6. This is the story that keeps on giving. Silverfoxcharters.net
  7. I was doing 2.7-3 on the fish hawk, but anything over 1.8ish depending on what lures are out. Silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Nope Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Billy, fish 30'-60' east. Browns and Kings. It was nuts this past weekend. Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. It's not. Lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. I wish they'd stick all these useless turbines up their back side! Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Unfortunately for you, nobody has it on anymore..... Hahahahaha Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. So if the theory of lake guys kill more bows than trib guys is correct, then with all the lake guys fishing salmon this year, the tribs will be loaded with bows this winter. We'll see eh? Or am I way off base with this? I'm blaming the internet. I've said it ten years ago that it will ruin tribs, ice fishing spots and other very reachable areas that a boat is not needed. Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Damm you! Lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. The better the fishing is, the more less experienced fisherman will be out there with us. They just don't know any better . Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. X3 Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Used to do it with success. Go for it. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Every year I hear "going to be early" or "gonna be a late run" and every year it's right about at the time it usually is. All's good and thank you for the report. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Amen to that! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Excellent Sk8! I personally think Tyler is very likeable and the team he and Duffy were was a very rare bond you don't see much. I'll miss Duffy for sure. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Yes they are. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. No forms on the website or FB. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Brian, I'll bring the money and forms Wednesday or Thursday afternoon and drop them off at Rob's or your house. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Yeah I've got a headache now. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. A lot of it when it was bad was the cottonwood mixed in. My trip Monday night had zero cottonwood mixed in, just the standard fleas and had the standard issues. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...