I love the people that in February or January if we get a warm snap and they say "gonna be a hot summer!" It has nothing to do with how summer will be!! Lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Ok everyone, we can now let whoever dedged that God awful channel off the hook because "maybe" everyone that went through there was going mach speed! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
91' we had about 1.25-1.50" of ice and in April of 03' we had about 3/4" of ice. 91' was devistating, 03' was pretty bad and this current one shouldn't even be mentioned as a ice storm. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Simply amazing with all the work being done at the marina to get boats in there and the outlet is dredged like s#;t. It's like building a mall before the roads to get there. The common sense of people on this Earth is amazingly aweful. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Yes it makes no sense. Run your stuff how you want to. If they we're such an attractor, you could run a plain fly behind them..lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
You do get used to it, but yeah it's not in the best spot. He could also get the non line counters maybe. You get what you pay for and that's probably why you see a ton of Okumas for sale used. I use the Clarions for my coppers and they're good, but I still had to send them in to get the drags done. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
It must be "uncool" to put a smile on someone's face when the other fish aren't cooperating. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
58 Owner 1/0........$40
A ton of eagle claw 954m 1/0, short shank, round bend & 3x strong. I have way too many. Great for replacement hooks, flies or meat rigs....$20/100.
Shipping extra.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
This boats been a part of Sandy Creek for a ton of years and I'm very surprised it hasn't been scooped up yet! From what I've seen, it's been a solid workhorse fishing boat thats been in all kinds of weather with zero issues. If someone had a 2-3 person consistent crew it would be perfect for them. Good luck Billy, it should go soon! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
I guess I don't understand how someone can't see a reply to my reply? How could anyone get an answer to the reply? Is it this last site update that's killing things? I'll try again. Lots #1 and #6 are still for sale and available for purchase. I'm sorry if you didn't see my last reply. It's not you, it's probably that last update that was done to the site. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app