Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Sale pending
  2. K, I'll switch out to a 808.
  3. I would like to know how much 45# copper with sufficient backing I can get on a zebco 202? It's on my barbie pole in the garage collecting dust and I want to use it
  4. No backing here either and my set ups dead nuts. If I'm off by 10', I could care less. I pretty much know exactly where my divers are. That's what matters most. Many years of bumping bottom.lol. No harm in putting backing on either, whatever floats your boat.
  5. No. Shipping in a small post office box is $7 nowadays. That would be a $24 hit for me. They aren't costing me anything to keep. I'll do $27 shipped. That's as low as I'll go.
  6. Make me an offer!
  7. Yes, exactly. He is up to date on the do's and don't with motors. I think he talks with mercruiser more than his kid. Lol. I trust him totally.
  8. I use the 91 none ethenol at fast trac
  9. My engine is 1 year old and fuel injection. My mechanic said to never use any additives and store in the barn for the winter with the gas as empty as possible.
  10. It depends if the guys did 90 trips a year or 10. I do Charters too, but I also have a full time job and don't use my boat anymore than I would if I didn't do Charters.
  11. Wow, that where I get mine! Wtf! The fast trac in Wolcott has a separate 87 non ethenal line.
  12. What crowds are you guys talking about on lake Michigan? It's not a bass lake with crowds of googans all over the water! Do you think people are getting excited about 10# salmon and some lake trout, then going out and spending tons of $ on a boat and gear, then crowding all the other boats on that lake?
  13. People, this is "voluntary". Not sure what the news is here, just do what you want.
  14. I'm in for Ohio. If anyone in NY is interested in going about every other or third day give me a ring, you can follow me there. Lol
  15. Just busting balls my man.
  16. Well Russel, your obviously making correct decisions or nobody would be know about you and your new tackle business. Good job buddy. And Rick, maybe if we ever get a hair up our butt some year, well drag the Fox over to Michigan and take their $. Lol
  17. Blue pill would be cool!
  18. Oh my, their goes my head again...
  19. I've wondered why they spend all that money in those individual tournaments and just concentrate on the 333? I'm mean $10,000 is nice but don't most of them tournies push that? Or is it just to get on t.v.?
  20. holy crap, you must be bored as hell.....
×
×
  • Create New...