Jump to content

wrinklestar

Members
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wrinklestar

  1. I use a pro release with braid to a 3 color lead core without issues off a rigger
  2. Ahhh I see. I drove 18 hours to Florida yesterday and was sore today...so that does make sense....
  3. Sackets has a village launch within half a mile of the marina.
  4. There is likely room in the Madison barracks marina in sackets. Not sure about henderson.
  5. Just placed an order I will post back when I catch something with them!
  6. If your shopping for riggers take a look at johns sporting goods. https://johnssportinggoods.com/ 12.00 shipping from Washington state which did take some time but the 2116 scotty was $236.00 cheaper.
  7. https://johnssportinggoods.com/ I bought a couple here and they only charged 12.00 a unit to ship. I think the 2116s were 699.00 new Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Instructions pinned to the top... Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Look at the bright side....the ice will be out soon!!!
  10. That stinks but gald you found it.
  11. Ahh I see. Well good luck.
  12. Did you short across the solenoid? I would do that prior to replacing the starter.
  13. Jiffyonice.com has it for 13.49 and says free shipping. Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I use torpedoes for trolling up off the bottom. If you will be fishing close to bottom (lakers) then you will want round balls. I wouldnt bother with much under 10 lbs unless you will be fishing very shallow. The blowback on the lighter weights when you get down 70-80 + ft is significant. Just got 2 15lbrs from troutman and they look great. Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. PM sent Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I am in at 40 shipped Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. PM sent Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Garmin has a new scope coming out similar to their range finding archery sights. Not cheap but nice having the range finding built in! Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. 1 Big Jon rigger working condition with dual rod holders asking $175.00. Pickup in 12303 area. Possible meetup Syracuse north along i81 as I make that trip quite frequently. Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Sent a pm Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...