for sale : usa 15 STORM THUNDER STICK JR. ( new style )

This seller charged me $20 for shipping then asked me for another $20 to ship it!  $40 to ship stickbaits after we agreed upon the price and shipping cost.  

when I questioned this, I was was given a ridiculous excuse about the sone FedEx accident?  

I’ve also been asked to send payments to 3 different accounts.

Now he ignores my texts and fails to respond. 

Jerry ship the items and provide a tracking or refund me.  I will refrain from posting screen shots of our text exchanges for now.  But continue to ignore the real issue that you have my payment in full and refuse to ship. I deal with people like you all the time.  

the sale is still a scam unless you choose to respond. 

NOWER, i have no clue as to what you are talking about.. You said you wanted thr Thunder sticks and i gave you a price of $ 50 plus $9.95 to ship and i nerver heard from you again.I sent you an message saying are you stll interested but got no reply so i have no other idea what your talking about You never sent any money to me or my PAY PAL ACCOUNT  now whos the scamer

JERRY

Edited by emtystringer

I agree, not trying to start something but I know Jerry is honest and wouldn't SCAM. Something must have happened to MOWER in a transaction. Put it out there for all to seem, maybe it can be figured out

3 hours ago, cronoticed said:

I don’t know either of you but before this gets too out of hand, Is it possible you’re both being scammed by someone else? PayPal accounts can get hacked.

YUUUUP

I am sorry this is not me , i never do ZELLO   you better chech to see were you sent payment idon;t know what happen to your payment because i never heared of zello and i don;t ever ship FED X. You never responded to me saying you made a paynent I honesly never sent those messages

JERRY

Sorry Mower does sound like u might have been Scammed. I for one went n read the SCAM post beginning on Classifieds Advice to everyone to read. Applies not just to this site but Craig's list etc  I call them SCUMMERS