NEW Smithwick colors EXCLUSIVELY at FishUSA

It's been a year in the making, but we partnered with the team at FishUSA to release some fresh trolling baits for Brown Trout. The Smithwick Rogue isn't anything new, but these colors have never been painted on these baits. Proven colors on proven baits. You can't go wrong!

Capt. Hajecki, as always thank you for sharing the information and videos. Can’t make the Niagara trip but when they list on FishUSA they will be hot! (Convince them to come to the NYS boat show for us eastern shore  guys 👍)

• Like 1

I'll be stuck at the NYS boat show all weekend becasue the Niagara outdoor EXPO changed their dates last year. They moved right on top the of NYS boat show. It'll be a miserable weekend for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HB2 said:

Will someone from your place be at the show ? 

I need a new depth finder and you seem to be the guy . 

Or should I wait and come to your shop ? 

Nobody will be there from my marina. We will all be in Syracuse at the boat show. They moved in Niagara show last year back a few weeks and ended up putting it right on top of the central New York boat show as well as a Toronto outdoor show making people have to choose which show to go to.

Call me at the marina. I can drop ship a lot of stuff as well right to your house.

Edited by Yankee Troller

33 minutes ago, HB2 said:

When it's a good time I will come out to  see you personally . 

It'll be fun to meet you . 

Looking forward to it . 

I'm there Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Shoot me a message when nail down a date and I'll confirm that I'll be there.