Smart troll System

I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this system and what type of feedback you cold provide. It looks very interesting and I have a Fish Hawk for my riggers but looking more toward dipsy riggers and  other lines that really fluctuate with current, direction and speed.  Do you see much  difference on the actual vs, printed depths? Any feedback you have observed would be helpful on my decision/ Thanks in advance. 

Bought mine last year couldn't be happier knowing depth and temp on my dipsys is a game Changer. I sometimes run 2 on my downriggers after buying an extra paddlewheel. I don't run them that much in the fall with heavy boat traffic. 300 bucks a probe seams alot but over the years  I  always had 2 fishhawk probes on my boat and have had a few stop working that had to be replaced at 450 a pop. When you go cost of a new fishhawk vs smart troll there pretty close a fishhawk is a one trick pony

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JFK said:

I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this system and what type of feedback you cold provide. It looks very interesting and I have a Fish Hawk for my riggers but looking more toward dipsy riggers and  other lines that really fluctuate with current, direction and speed.  Do you see much  difference on the actual vs, printed depths? Any feedback you have observed would be helpful on my decision/ Thanks in advance. 

I use it every time I'm out. I love my Fish Hawk on my downrigger, but for divers and other junk lines it's great to know where they are fishing. If you don't mind clicking here if you order one it'll let him know where the sales are coming from.

• Like 1

I have a smart troll system and a fishhawk setup- It’s all good information but when you think about it the important thing is to find what the fish want not to know depth and temp and down speed

9 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

I use it every time I'm out. I love my Fish Hawk on my downrigger, but for divers and other junk lines it's great to know where they are fishing. If you don't mind clicking here if you order one it'll let him know where the sales are coming from.

They sent me a discount code but I included your name when I ordered it and Darrell replied:

Thanks for letting me know that Rick referred you...he has used Smart Troll for several years and provided feedback that helped me to learn to make it better.

• Like 1