henderson stoney creek sat 23

Got 2 the parents about 2 in the afternoon and no one was around so the girlfriend and i put the boat in and went out. being the first year chasing kings some one forgot to tell me that they are not likely to 2 be up there yet. Well some one forgot 2 tell this salmon that also :lol: About a hundred feet of water, 40 down out from stoney creek headed towards oswego. Hit a Nk , forget the name, geen with the dots on one side. the girlfriend did a pretty good job of clearing the rods out of the way also 4 the first time. couldnt revive the thing so we called the little brother who was up trolling sunk island 2 c who would want it. Thats when word got out and people wanted 2 know if we ran into alot or not. Sorry didnt actually mark anything much out there. Sunday we took my dads boat over 2 the light house and did 1 4 2 with a brown. Lots of boats no nets going.

gx1fNH8S.jpg All and all it was nice getting into one and going fishing with the old man. Every time i get on his big penn yan im reminded how much i would like a bigger boat :)