for sale : usa Looking to buy rod holders with tracks

On 3/15/2024 at 7:49 AM, slow rollin said:

Looking for rod holders with tracks so I can easily remove the rod holders when not in use. I have cash or a bunch of trolling gear for trade as well. Thanks

if you can't find anything you want on here and decide to go new I recommend the Cisco tracks as they are high quality at a cheaper price than other name-brand tracks.

I do recommend getting the ratcheting rod holders. I use Cannon single axis so I can adjust them just a little or a lot. the dual axis are great holders but to adjust them left to right they have a pin and hole setup where you have to go all the way to the next hole which can be too much. the main reason I use the cannon is they can be set up and down using one hand. all the other brands doesn't have the one-hand feature on it.

but the Cannon only has 5 or 6 up-and-down and down settings. the traxstech is my next choice. They can't be set with one hand but they have 17 up-and-down settings starting below 90 degrees and then rising up at very close settings for the ultimate adjustability up or down.