92 GLS175 Sea Nymph leak

Good morning all. I have a 92 GLS175 SEA NYMPH. I’ve had it two years and it has leaked since I got it. On average about 3-4 gallons an hour. I have auto bilge and a switched bilge to keep me fishing. I have removed the fuel tank to see in the bottom. I have lifted it off the trailer and put Gluvit on the underneath. I have flooded it three times and one small drip is coming out of the port side runner on the bottom of boat. I also have the live wells plugged.(the inflow and drains). The boat has original motor (70hp evinrude). The transom was replaced about 8 years ago. What am i missing??  Any suggestions would be so helpful 

if filling the boat about 1/2 full or better doesn't show any leaks it'll be hard to find. but even then you won't have much pressure pushing the water out but on the water, you have all the weight of the boat.

the 1st thing I would do is go to the transom and reseal any screws in the transom. old screws from past transducer mounting if not sealed right will let lots of water in, I learned my lesson the hard way.

take every transducer screw out and reseal them making sure you put enough sealer on them. I have always just used 100% Silicone but I have read some great reviews on the 3M 4200 marine sealant. but if you want a more permanent seal then the 5200 is what you want. but the 4200 is more flexible and the best choice for sealing screws.

Leaky rivets under the bunk on the trailer are possible.  Also try putting the tungh down all the way and filling with water different angle will help find leaks up front

If you've filled the boat and have drips coming out of the end of a runner, then it sounds like a hole under the runner.  I'd pull the floorboards and check that area really well.