Kicker motor throttle control issues.

Ok so I have a controll King throttle control system that worked just fine on my 2005 carborated Yamaha t9.9 hp . I just installed a 2023 Yamaha t25 kicker and swapped out servo to function on the t25 and all works perfectly when engine is off . When engine is running it still functions but servo is surging erratically. If I run the kicker motor and run  just the controll King of a isolated battery everything works perfectly. My kicker has a 16 amp charging circuit and is charging at 13.5 volts is this to much for controll King or could it be electrical noise issue. How could I fix this without using a stand alone battery? I have reached out to controll King but have not heard back yet . Thanks 

Is the control wireless? I have heard the wireless Trollmaster's do the same thing. If it's not wireless, try isolating the wires from other electrical harnesses. Maybe run it through some flex conduit?

My Control King works great . When I hit my electric downrigger it will surge . I have whoever turn the control unit off when I mess with the rigger  . I contacted the manufacturer and he told me to wire it directly to the battery . 

Update! Talked with Controll king and it is a electrical noise issue so going to install a noise isolater between power connection and control king head unit also going to use some ferrit clamps to reduce any further noise issues. Apparently it's never hurts to put them on things like data cables and sonar cables as well as vhf cables . Was able to get everything from Amazon for under 30:00 bucks so that's a plus if any further action is need guess I need to isolate to separate battery.