Tekota 600LC

Just my luck , when I was getting ready to put the wire on the two NEW 600LC the line counter does not work at all on one of them........... :devil: .........every time I try to up grade one of my reels I end up getting a DUD, same deal a fews years ago when I got 2 new SG47LC the clicker was bad on one.

Well I contacted Shimano and we'll see what they tell me....................... ;(

I was hoping someone on here would have had this problem also , and gave me a easy fix. Like a shot of oil in the mantance screw hole on the side of the line counter. Oh well just have to wait till they get a hold of me.

Ed, The only problem I had was the first two I bought were from the 1st producton run of the reels. I had line creep on one and they replaced the drag system on it. Shimano was very sympathetic to the problem and were great to deal with. If you go to the websight for the phone # and call the service dept. during regular bussiness hours you will probably get instant results.

Good luck. They are great reels.

Glen

I run Tekotas for my wire dipsies,and have to say that they are awesome reels They have been absolutely flawless,in every aspect.I know that the early ones had a line creep problem,but that has since been fixed.

It's too bad that you have a problem,but don't get frustrated,as Glen said the folks at Shimano are great to deal with.

As mentioned,if you give em a call during business hours,they should be able to help you out right away,and get you going before the season gets into high gear. :D