Hughes Marina or Pultneyville

Guys I just got off the phone with a couple that I dock my boat next to down in Sodus and the Docks we use are going through some issues and we are looking for a new place to Dock for the Season.....I know some of you guys have some experience with Hughes and the Pultneyville area....Stix....Just wondering how much they charge at Hughes and if they have Campsites available for the Night/Weekend/Season....Friends of mine have a van that they camp out of and are looking for a spot to dock the boat and camp....First place I thought of was Hughes.......If anybody has any ideas.....Preferably in the Sodus, Hughes, Pultneyville area.........Thanks.........Woody.

Hey woody JB from PFD I dock next to you over there whats going on are they not taking slips this year, kind of late to be looking around. Can you let me know or keep me informed about whats going on or should I start looking.

Thanks

JB

JB good to hear from you, I guess there is some issues of what is going to happen with ownership....I spoke with Chuck and Nancy and they wanted to do a month to month lease and were told "no"......I am thinking Arney's may be the place to go this year.....Call me when you get some time......Woody.