Pro Ams

Hang in there Mark, it will be up on the Pro Am website by mid November!! :(:(:(

You would think that if the LOC can update a leader board daily with thousands of entrants, the pro am could have it posted by the end of the first business day. They already know all the entrants they only have to add scores and put them in order.

CC

Its not as simple as that Carl. The LOC is a private entity that is run FOR profit. Dave Chilson can afford to pay someone to update the site by the hour and he can also do it himself. The ProAms are run by the counties using volunteers who have a multitiude of other jobs to do and only do ProAm stuff when they have the time. The Proam website is run by a volunteer in Oswego who also has about thirty other jobs to do---in addition to preparing for the Oswego ProAm in three weeks. If YOU would like to volunteer to help with the website or with any other ProAm related job I'm sure your literary skills and computer proficiency would be very welcome. Please give Gene Christopher or me a call. We can certainly use the help!

If you really want instant final standings and are that concerned about actual scores take careful notes as the weigh ins are concluding. Otherwise....be patient.

Paul,

Thank you for your hard work.

I respect you for taking the time to do what you do for the tourney. The 5 committes that I serve on strech my self-control to the max and I would snap like vanish attached to fireline in the spring if I mixed my release from the issues of my life with the stress.

I could not do it. I am not good on decisions by committee. I always have the best idea and all the dumb people on the committies that do not agree with me get on my nerves. I am told that this is a character flaw, but it seems to me that everyone else on the committee are just too ingnorant to accept my ideas for the brillance that they are and they attach too much emotion to their own cockamaime ideas to back down from them. Just my two cents on committees.

CC