I wasnt sure where to post this but was wondering if any one knew Captain Joe Kyle with Onacona charters? We booked a charter with him in early august and was wondering if any one had gone on one of his charters. Will be my first time on theBig O and wanted to get a starter lesson before hauling my boat up there and we may even bring it with us and make a weekend trip out of it.

• 4 weeks later...

We had a great time on the charter and would definitly recommend Captain Joe to anyone.It was nice to meet Missdemeanor there as well. Let me know if you ever need an extra person to go with you.Heres the days catch.

18666297.th.jpg

54071671.th.jpg

Things didnt go as planned on friday with my boat.We launched the boat at the Oak and maid it out the channel but we were intimidated by the waves. Maybe it wasnt that bad but with my in experience we didnt try our luck. We checked the wave forcast and it said 1 - 3 ftrs but they looked a little bigger than that. Oh well maybe next time. I will definitly come back up after hearing the screamin wires, I think i am addicted now.