Took FISHINMAN Tom out today and let him set up the starboard side of the boat while I set the port. Started in about 200 fow marking bait and fish but no takers, began a north troll then finally hit a fish on the copper pulling a M & M – missed it. The next fish hit the 150’ slide diver, nice king then Tom’s side got hot and started firing one right after another. (It didn’t help that I put the copper on his side too.) Well 11 hits later we finally took another fish on my side!!

Highlight of the day was watching 6 year old Dominick nail a 13 pound mature king salmon all by himself!! Caught it on youtube follow this link to the report then click on the video link in the report. More details there as well.

http://www.salmocharters.com/index_files/SalmonFishingReport.html

Thanks for the schooling TOM!!!!

CC

Carl you are way to kind about how well my side of the boat did as I remember you doing some tinkering over there too :o

I am sure that Dominick as well as his father and uncle will cherish that day forever and I am a glad that I was able to be a part of it :clap:

As far as the day went, it was fun and I would love to help you out again if the kid wants the time off. I loved working the back of the boat, especially when there are kids like that involved :yes: or guys that have never fished like that before. They seemed to really have a good time. You put us on fish and kept us on them most of the day until the lake got a little more funky :puke:. Glad I was able to hang in there for the duration as I had mine mind set to make it through even as tired as I was :whew::whew: . I used to be able to handle that stuff back in my day, 3 days in a row was no problem now 2 days and I am shot :o:(

If anybody ever gets a chance to fish with Carl or just talk with him, he's a genuine nice guy that's knowledgeable and willing to teach you anything he can :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Thanks again, Captain Tom :o:D