Silver Fox Sandy Creek report 8/2

Fished till 11am today and ended up 7-11 w/ all of the fish being small. 90fow took 5 fish and then we moved in to 55fow to find some browns and only got small kings/1 bow in there. Inside the 120' divers took most of the fish w/ nbk and sweet loraine stingers. We probobly should of gone east but we went west instead.

See ya next weekend. Good luck.

Hey Scott,

I was out with Tank on Sunday on Jason and Trish 's boat Trout-N-About (nice rig, great company, and much appreciated!). We fished to the East and picked at them all morning. There were lots of smallish fish, steelies and one brown, but we managed three kings in the 20s and two in the teens (3/5 getting them to the boat). Mostly Spin Doctors parked from 180-280' on Jason's four wire set, or riggers 80-100 down. The fish are scattered all over the water column...in fact, we watched clear as day as one of the kings DOVE from 45' to 65' to hit a rigger. Sweet! After that rain passed through, the fishing shut down for about an hour, then started to pick up a little bit toward noon, but that's when we picked up, too.

Fishing any evenings this week?

Gator

Evenings are tough this year unless it's a friday and then I would need to get through the wife. Next year may be diff. w/ my wife coming home at 4pm instead of 6pm now. It looks like sunday will be the next outing. I will take a few days off before labor day to fish though. If you guys need a body in the evenings sometime, let me know and I'll ask my dad if you want. He's only in Brockport.

Jason's ride is sweet. Good job. Talk to ya later.