Msky/pike forum

BlueEye....what do you think about splitting up the forum?I thought maybe there could be a bass/walleye and musky/pike forum.Seems to be more and more talk generating in the esox category.More people are coming aboard thus more conversation.Thought it`d be a good idea.What do ya think?

I have been thinking of that for a while now Solo. I would probably go Bass and Esox fish (i.e., musky, pike, walleye) as the split. I'll put it on my to do list... give me a day or two. Thanks for the suggestion as I have been thinking of it for a while now. :yes::yes::yes:

As requested fellas, I have split the bass category and ESOX category into two separate forums. I stayed away from going to a separate forum for each species Lee just cause I don't want it to get too over crowded on the main page. Plus generally, those who are interested in one of the ESOX species will be interested in the rest of the fish in the group and want to see those posts as well. This will save them the time of having to look through three different forums instead of just one.

The task ahead is now to get all the Bass posts transferred over to the Bass forum..... this one could take a while.

Sure thing guys :yes: Glad I could help.

Don’t think of yourselves as an “after thought†however. I have fished for just about everything that swims in freshwater and few species compare to the raw excitement of musky fishing! I really hope to get a LOT more musky anglers on board here at LOU – especially all the guys that I know fish down at Chautauqua and the St. Lawrence.

Can't wait to see how LOU does in the next Chautauqua musky tournament - lets put on another good showing there :clap::beer::clap::beer: