Lamoka muskies?

Has anyone heard of any muskies coming out of Lamoka recently? I know years ago they got a few nice ones but I have not heard of any recently. If they are still stocking waneta, I dont know why a few wouldn't wander through the channel to Lamoka??? Waneta is cool but being as small as it is, those fish get pounded and must see lures over and over. Having another musky option would be good in these parts. I still dont know why the DEC doesnt stock more muskies in other lakes, it would take the pressure off Waneta . And no Im not talking about tigers which do poorly in most stocked lakes.

they have to be in there! you would just have to have the confidence to keep @ it. i have fished lamoka ( alot more structure ) but have given up before i have gotten any. i lost confidence. i always think about fishing it again, but never do.

Im the same as Zack...heard drips and drabs about muskie in there getting hooked by bass folk before the opener but nothing difinitive i.e. firsthand accounts. so as much as I keep saying im going to gve it a go, when push comes to shove my 3 hr roundtrip ends up spent where I know I have the best odds

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png