Surface Temp: 76 degrees

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 17

Total Boated:13

Species Breakdown:12 Kings, 1 Brown

Hot Lure: Chrome & NBK Mountain Dew Pro Troll Flashers w/ LBB & Packer Atomik Flies.

Trolling Speed: 2.5 - 36.0

Down Speed: 2.2 - 2.4

Boat Depth: 300 - 400

Lure Depth: 100 - 140

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

It was a pretty good week-end. Fished 3 hours Friday evening when we got into town, went 2 for 2 fishing some waypoints I had from the week before outside of 300'. Saturday morning went back to the same place and the fish were still there went 7 for 9 for the day which isn't great but we had a pretty steady pick all day. We caught the biggest of the year at 25.5 lbs. Sunday morning 4 for 6 in the same area. All the fish we are cattching are in ice water. I have been running rods from about 50 deg. down and all the fish are coming in about 40 deg. water. I think its from light penetration that the fish are moving deeper. Hope to be back up next week-end, good luck to all.

54723239.th.jpg

17692870.th.jpg

Jeff thats actually my brother and I warned him to put on sun screen, he had a hard time sleeping that night. Chris I should be out with my son on Saturday hope to hear from you. I think its going to be quite busy this week-end with the Scotty Tournament going on.