Shark Downrigger weights

I have the following Sharks for sale:

1- 15lb Black Faceted Shark $50

1- 15 Lb Chrome Faceted Shark $50

3 - 12 Lb Sharks - The 12 lb Sharks were chrome & gold faceted, but they've been painted flat black. Some of the paint has rubbed off of them, but they're still in great condition otherwise. $45 ea.

Local pickup in Ithaca, NY. You can PM me here, email me at [email protected] or call me at (607)592-9012.

Bill;

Thanks for the 15lb Sharks. That was a fast shipment just like the reviews on ebay.

Item's arrived super fast! Great Transaction! Thanks!

I now have a total of 5. Looks like I'm going to have to set my boat up like Jerry's, the rigger king!!

I hear hes trying to squeeze 3 more on, lol

Mark

Jerry;

Just busting your chops.

I know that you are amongst the best fishermen on Lake Ontario. The years of experience you have as a Charter Captain say's it all. The tips that you have shared with me are great and I thank you for that. It's all in good fun. I have trouble running 3 riggers, 2 divers and the otter boats. Let alone 5 riggers and all the above like you do. The first time we met back in the mid to late 80's I knew right away that you were a good guy.

WOW does it sound like I'm sucking up or what?

Hey can I go fishing with you like some of the others on LOU? I'll bring the Cowboy music you bring the hats.

PS I'm Looking for a Pro-Am team to join.. let me know if anyone is looking for a team member.....hint hint

Regards;

Mark