Headed west out of port with the wife Saturday morning and had the rods set by about 7:00. Stayed out deeper from the pack and found them in about 1/2 hr and proceeded to light them up. Fished until somewhere around noon and had 20 plus a few come over the side of the boat with all but a couple going back in. All Browns with 3 fish between 7 & 10 lbs. Called my friend Irish Knots over who was fishing with Rich D. and son and they spanked um pretty good as well. For us shallow riggers with spoons stretched back 80 foot were out fishing the boards 3 to 1. The boards infront of Rapalas in black and gold and perch were slow BUT steady. Had all 4 rods in the boat on our first pass thru and the first rod going back in took a hit as I was letting out. Very fun day. Sunday morning I had Irish Knots onboard with only a couple hours to fish because of things I had to get done at the camper. Ran right back to the hot spot to find the fish had moved. I only had a short time to find them so I choose to head into deeper water and deeper into the Bay. WRONG. We ended up only doing 3 fish our efforts.

Time to get ready for Niagara.

Glen

Glen,

Thanks for the info, they were there Saturday. The liitle guy had a blast, he asking when we are going again. lol We will post the report when I get the pics on the puter. It is looking like out west might be heating up just as we get there. I am going to try to get out Thursday or Friday with the boat. I will be in touch.

Rich

Thanks again Glen,

Great time - good friends - great weather (too good yesterday)

save some fish for me next weekend!

It was a pleasure fishing with you and the lil woman!

Looking forward to our next adventure

We Drop our new boat in on Fri eve. Still had things to get accomplished so we ended up leaving the dock around 7.00 am. on Saturday. Ran the boat east & played with elecronics ect. At the same time trying to figure out the boat I tried to figure out fish?? No Bites off Selkirk? Pulled lines Moved west!! Found the magic speed & lit them up!!! We went 18 for 22 With the bigest being 12.5lbs. The great thing was we pulled them running only 4 rods!!

Sunday conditions changed , but still managed to pop 7 by 9.30. All fish were released . Some of our fish had some nasty lamprey marks! :x :x

Capt. Randy

Just about everything over 6 lbs had eel gouges or scars. Really a shame to see them beautiful fish looking like that. Took one long, real skinny fish with a big head that had 2 fresh deep gouges in him. Probably should have been over 10 but weighed about 6 1/2. Nasty.

Chris your welcome anytime buddy.

Glen

Here are a few pics from Saturday with Irish Knots, Thanks a whole bunch Chris, he is asking when we can go again already.

The first one is Chris with one that he was able to handle. They were all about the same size. We were 11 for like 15 I think.

101_1071.jpg

These nexy few are of the little guy, Dominick, 5 years old with a few of the 7 that he handled for the day. He is still talking about it.

101_1070.jpg

101_1069.jpg

101_1060.jpg

101_1059.jpg

101_1058.jpg

Again, Thanks for inviting us out on the boat, you are welcome to come aboard the SEADUCKTION anytime.

Rich