Raymarine A65 New!! WOW!!!!

Brand new still in box Raymarine A65 HD Digital Dual Function Charplotter/Fishfinder System Pack E33023 for sale. With Navionics Silver Chart chip 6.5'' display-DMS25 Digital Sounder Module-P58 Transom Transducer with speed and temp and much more. $1450.00 including shipping. Check out Raymarine.com for full details of this unit. This is an awesome deal. MSRP is around $2000 Can call Dave at 716-870-0588.

19ohBS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Highway, it would be a good deal except for the fact that they are selling for much less, so the market is what actually dictates the price. I am interested in the unit, because I have the upgraded sensor(the gps 12 was not waas capable and had some issues). So look around and see what they are selling for , but anyone that would pay close to $1000 for this set has not done their homework. It may not even be covered by the original warranty anymore. Don't get me wrong they are decent units if you have the updates and the upgraded 125 sensor. Please don't think I am trying to low ball you or insult the unit, I just don't think it is worth that money. You can contact me at [email protected] if the owner feels like he wants to sell it for a reasonable price. He should consider using it on his boat if he needs that kind of money out of it, it is not a bad unit, just a little small.

Gentlemen, this is a thread for selling an item. If you care to dicker about the price please do it in a PM. It's unfair for the seller and unnecessary bandwidth for the site. Dave is selling this for a friend so whatever you have to say concerning the unit has to go back to his friend for any deal to be made. Thanks