Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MANIAC

2 nice "eyes"

Me and Ethan had a good day of fall fishing and we kept our limit of walleyes up to 25". I also caught these 2 that were released. 1 just shy of 30", the other 27".

100_1281.jpg

100_1302.jpg

100_1293.jpg

100_1294.jpg

Nice fish maniac! Did you get them trolling, or jigging?

Jeremy, we got them jigging. The currents were tough but when I could keep the boat traveling the same speed as the current i could keep a good feel for the bottom. 3/8 oz jigs would have worked best but I was out so i added a small splitshot to a 1/4 oz. we didn't find any hotspots and took one here and there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Erie eyes, on Gambler Riggs?

Yesterday took the drive to Sturgeon Point to try and fill a box full of Walleye! And I am glad I brought a bunch of Gambler Riggs worm harnesses!!! The bite was incredible to say the least, and all but one fish came on Gambler Riggs, 23 walleye and one giant perch! Riggers, divers, lead core, they were chomping the hell out of these things!! Great product, and I would highly suggest giving them a go!!    

in Walleye

• Nice day (Hughes)

I talked Admiral Byrd into giving it a shot this morning and  it turned out to be a beautiful and productive day. We motored out to the 5 hundreds to start as neither of us are into "zombie fishing" and marked a bunch of fish, and continued out to 725 ft. somewhere along the line my 300 copper took a shot and sunk the board after a nice fight we had  34 inch 14 lb male steelhead in the boat...he was spent and bleeding badly so we boxed him. As we headed in from the 700's we got into another stee

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• 60 pc NK lot mostly 28 a few mags Really nice lot

Huge lot of NK spoons all used some not much or not at all others - well used (bit!) 60 pieces total 8 mags, 52 28s Located in MN - will ship USPS to your USA location GREAT color selection Really great lot - hate to see them go. $200 shipped with paypal f/f payment (or  b/o) pm me here or direct at [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Nice day at Cayuga 8/31

Launched at Deans around 6am trolled around the launch for a bit with 2 dipsy rigs. One running a bronze multi colored Michigan Stinger Scorpion and the other a flasher fly. Scorpion proceeds to catch a 6# and 9.5# laker pretty early on, and a smaller laker later. Flasher fly gets nothing. Multiple dinky landlocked on the scorpion throughout the day and the larger spoon, and a nice landlocked 5# on a blue/silver Michigan Stinger, as well as a smaller one that I put back. Pretty good action for j

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• SOLD: Final Price Drop! 2000 22' walkaround ProSport, Suzuki O/B Alum 2 axle trailer nice condition!

2000 ProSport 22 ft 2200WA Offshore Walkaround, Grady clone (except Grady has wood in floor & transom, this boat is all composite construction, no rot ever!) aluminum 2 axle trailer w/ spare, 2000 Suzuki O/B 140 fuel/oil injection, great boat, 30+ mph,  low hours, very good condition, full length SunBrella top, Danforth type anchor + chain + line, no downriggers &c, used Lake Ontario and Champlain, great in any weather, runs excellent, sleeps 2, Lowrance, new radio. All new helm switches

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent