pro/ams

RUN rollie Run,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, heck with that ROLL rollie ROLL !!! Im shure youll regret fishing with Rod and Jeff very soon, I predict before the last PRO/AM ,you will morgage your house to buy a bigger boat,$10,000.00 in matching tackle , and your arms will be twice the size they are now (if you can beat the kids to the rods) ..Good news also I think he might be running a multipal copper setup too. So please bring a camera and take pics of all the tangles for us, ill give ya 20.00 each derby to turn the autopiolet off after the copper is out and a 5 gal pail for the tangle stuff (i get the scrape)....P.S bring your "Christian headphones translators " just in case someone on the boat hollars "GRAB THE F-----N POLE" to you it will sound like it will sound like " Bless You ROLLIE BUT that screaming reel might indacate that their is a fish on pole 4 would you please get that one before it spools us" Oh I CAN FEEL SOME GREAT STORIES ON THE HORIZION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THERE YA GO GUYS YA GOT THE PRO /AM DATES ONCE AGAIN SO GET A TEAM TOGEATHER NOW ,,IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS HOW TO START A PRO /AM TEAM JUST START YOU OWN THREAD AND "SOMEONE" WILL TRY TO HELP YA GET STARTED Even if ya only do one I dont think youll regret it .....hmm unless your the focus of one of the stories........ :lol:

LMAO......I needed a good laugh today Ray. The Christian headphone comment was priceless!!

Rollie fished with me in the Oswego Scotty Ray...then again for a couple striper trips. Since he is still planning on fishing with Jeff and I this year, I guess he's OK with the "F" bomb being dropped on occasion. If he's anything like everyone else I know, he doesn't listen to half of whayt I say anyhow... :D

Rollie is a heck of a good guy. I'm privlaged to have both Jeff and him as teammates. It's gonna be a crazy fun year !!!!

I think maybe the dates are wrong. The dates are all Friday Saturday on the 2010 Calander.

I think they are:

Niagara - June 6 - 7

Orleans - June 13 - 14

Oswego - July 11 - 12

Sodus - July 18 -19

Shade

splitshot, if you get on this thread am asking in front of all, PLEASE change the red cross date so i can take away your crown!! but your problly the reason it's on that date so you wont fish against the rest of the pro/am fishermen/fisherwoman. ray if you need a pink shirt to go with your towel let me know, rod doesn't like the one i wear!!come on april this hard water stuff is too much work!!