Off-season seminars

Misty IV

Does anyone know of any seminars being held over the winter months dealing with fishing Lake O? I know the Cabelas in Hamburg, PA held some the past few years in February, which I attended, but I have not seen any indication there are any planned this year. Anyone know for sure or if there may be some others being offered at different locations? This cabin fever is getting to me!

Paul just want to be first in line,Its a throwback habbit from when he went to the mickel Jackson concerts ,get there early,practice some moon dancing,(walk) maybe run through the killer song a few times, he will have plenty to do ,I just hope its not too cold out there as he will only have 1 glove on :o ...................Other than Capt.Paul going through his mickel jackson routene, The Lotsa event is a good time ,good deals,and Great People,and some good speakers (and dancers) too !! I still Encourage anyone with Questions about fishing in general to start here at least understand the basics dont feel intimated here asking even the most basic questions we all started with a snoopy pole at one time (Musky still uses his) or another. Sitting in a room with 60 guys trying to figure out the "big secret" isnt the best time to ask ,what is ...FOW,...SOG...DOWN SPEED,..GPSHEADING WEST,....GPS HEADING EAST,,,FREE SLIDER,...FIXED SLIDER.,,,LIBERATOR,,,THE CAN (PLACE NEAR THE BAR TO FISH ),...THE CUP (THE FIRST GUY TO FALL ASLEEP USE HIS COFFEE CUP FOR THE PEE CUP), STACKING,SPREAD,...RUN IT 20FT BACK,,...pLAINERS ,CLIPS,,RELEASES,..COPPER,..CORE..//WIRE,... 5 COLORS,, RUN THE DYPSY AT 2.5 250 BACK..COHO RIG,,, ECT,ECT,,,,All Questions and concerns are usually answered ,but it helps you get the "big pitcher" if you understand the general terms sometimes used in the fishing community (kinda like understanding text talk)....some day we will have a LOU --dictionary of fishing terms so when you see ,,,,,, "Bald Eagle" used to describe me you will know that it really means OMGANOTHERSHOTRFATBALDONE......

Ray K. AKA-OMGANOTHERSHORTFATBALDONE.