rebel fastrac

lennybones

those old rebels are awsome lures its agood thing my father had abox full from a garage sale that was about 30 deep. those lures have caught many fish including my first musky on a jointed yellow with orange diamonds. no i will not part with them. another secret lure that still works that nobody else can get is the L&S Mirrolure. the sinkers work the best for me. can still find a few on e-bay but not the good colors.

yeah thanks i just found someone i can get them from by the hundreds, in the mackerel looking color, which is exactly what i wanted, killer color let me know if anyone wants some, took me a few days to trac some down and i finally found some half way around the world

these are the two that i can get, one on top only in the 4and a half inch, and one on bottom only comes in a 5and a half inch, they were both my favorite to mimic herring, I looked on lurenet.com and you will not find these, discontinued a ways back, but will always remain as one of my favorite patterns for spring browns and steelhead, it's a must have for me for sure.

1Ec6Vi.jpg

another secret lure that still works that nobody else can get is the L&S Mirrolure. the sinkers work the best for me. can still find a few on e-bay but not the good colors.

I have a few of those but have never had any success on them. Any tips?

On the other hand those fastracs are super lures.

ive caught more walleye in oneida lake on mirrolure sinkers than crawler harnesses. troll them over deeper weed beds before they reach the surface in late may and early june. in lake ontario they work extremely well on flatlines becasue in the shallow water whene your ussually pulling boards with rapalas, smithwicks and thundersticks the mirrolure should go out on a flatline and let it out until it hits the bottom and then fish it neer the bottom. not digging bottom but a tick ever minute or two to make sure its fishing neer bottom. they sink and they work great on the bottom of a double rig, in oneida lake and lake ontario. i know they should work on the fingers too because i have caught lakers on double rigs in skaneateles lake. i have also caught walleye in 50 fow on mirrolures behind small big jon diver discs 200 backin august whene nobody can cull walleye in the heat of hot days. they produce bonus fish galore like pike, huge perch catfish and sheepshead. they really do produce. make sure you check the action they make at the side of the boat because they are not always compadible with other lures speed ranges.

• 4 months later...