Motor housing for Mag 10a

call screwie lewies! i bet they could help you out! 315-947-6348. i took my cannon mag 10's there this past spring and had them serviced. they do a good job, fast, and reliable! and they are the only CANNON dealer in NY i believe?

I have by e-mail only...............I may have to change over to mag 10s but I'm trying to get out cheap............. I'll have to get all the repair shops and start calling , (SL) he may have them but I'm sure he's not in the shop at this time.................

Might want to call Tony's Reel and Downrigger Repair. Located in Orchard Park, N.Y. (south of Buffalo), he is an authorized warranty center. Phone 716-662-5692. Capt. Eugene Anthony, 7686 Michael Road, Orchard Park N.Y. 14127. He is closed Wednesday and Sunday. Hours are 10-6 M,Tu,Th, F and 9-5 Sat.

Don Supon thanks, I sent him a e-mail earlier today.............most of the e-mail or web sites on the Cannon web site I have tried to get a hold of..............seem a lot of them not longer have any ties with Cannon.............. :(

I called yesterday to him and he said they guy that works on them will be out for awhile. He took all my info for part's I can't get and a two motor upgrades and will call when parts are in his hands................I'm :clap: I called , now just hoping he can get all the parts.

Good luck boss. i was disappointed last yr, first day out in the spring and my port side rigger didnt work, it went down, come up, and never stopped coming up......i had them back from SL 4 days before the memorial trout derby

• 3 weeks later...