New York Bowhunters Raffle

From the hunting posts this Fall I know quite a few of you believe in Surf & Turf action so if anyone is interested I can set you up with tickets for the NY Bowhunters raffle.

Grand Prize: 7 Day African Bowhunt for 1 Impala, 1 warthog and 1 steenbuck or duiker, (I know what you're thinking, What in the world is a Duiker). This includes lodging meals, transfers and up to $1,500 in air travel costs. Hunt is through Sportsmans Safaris in South Africa. They are at www.sportsmanssafaris.co.za

2nd place: 6 Day Spring Bear Hunt in Quebec with Ron Henry's guide service. They are at www.ronhenryguideservice.com

There are cash options for these instead of the hunts as well.

Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. I'll be happy to hook you up with tickets or you can go directly to www.newyorkbowhunters.com for info on the raffle along with other hunting news and the Annual Banquet in April. I've been pretty much an inactive member of the group for a few years now, but there is a solid group of people involved statewide that take an active role in keeping communication with the DEC and do a great job with youth camps as well. Consider giving them some support and who knows, you might find out what it's like to hunt Duiker in South Africa!