launch

Brian

Severne would probably be the best bet as it doesn't freeze and it a good launch. As far as an address, it is approx. 3 to 4 miles south of Dresden on Rt. 14. There is one of those state signs right on Route 14 and the road is marked. It is about .5 miles (I think) south of the Rainbow Cove and Showboat which are well marked on Rt. 14. Hope this helps. Put the Rainbow Cove, Himrod, NY in Mapquest and it will get you within about 1/2 mile or so. Hope this helps

Severne would probably be the best bet as it doesn't freeze and it a good launch. As far as an address, it is approx. 3 to 4 miles south of Dresden on Rt. 14. There is one of those state signs right on Route 14 and the road is marked. It is about .5 miles (I think) south of the Rainbow Cove and Showboat which are well marked on Rt. 14. Hope this helps. Put the Rainbow Cove, Himrod, NY in Mapquest and it will get you within about 1/2 mile or so. Hope this helps

Big help, thank you.If I you ever need Oneida info. let me know. Would like to return the favor.