Seneca (serverne) 4/30

This might give the Seneca team some hope. Made the run to dresden and it really paid off. fished from 5:30 pm to 8:00pm.. Toataled 20 for 24 all lakers. :D:clap::D Spinnys and flies. First time ever to break the 20 mark in one day couldn;t imagine if we had gone earlier. My brothers loved it. Some doubles, triples, and one quad. It was crazy. Chinese fire drills all night. At one point I had two rods(both with fish) in my right hand and netting a fish with my left waiting for someone to finish and take one. Smallest ones went 3lbs and the largest was 8 .75. Never had to release 6 and 7 lb fish before. :lol: See ya out there saturday.

Test run on my new riggers went great Thanks Gezijames

FsfSA.jpg

Donnies Biggest fish ever :clap:

FsimJ.jpg

My Biggest laker. Remember I'm still new to this. :lol:

FskRS.jpg

Innovator, froggy, lemon ice and white and green S/d with pole dancer and toxic waste flies, all took fish for the smoker. :P

Fsnm0.jpg

One of the crazy triples we pulled off. Not a lot of room on my raft. :o

if ya payed attention that will be you norm .....you should always be tossin them bigger ones back with lakers bigger ant better (unless your in a derby) also i hope jason or someone tought ya how to properly burp em ,,,that is one nice thing with the dypsys and flashers they sorta give em a chance to releave air on their way up....................................................the south end can be a little challanging now with the 1 mile ball of bait down there..ya just gott be a little more risky(tight to bottom) but if your not real familure with the bottom,where the sunkin boats or old rr cars and coal barges from the 30 are ...ya should play it safe with what you have been doing....I used to pick some large number of lures off them in the 80s hmmmm spinnys and dypsys could actually pay for a dive trip or two :)

I was told before how to release them. Only had one that had problems, :( we netted him back up about an hour later and took'em for the smoker. :) All others swam away fine. I haven't fished with jason yet but maybe I should so he could teach me how to "burp'em"