Seneca 5-8-10south end

Justin and his brother in law Rich went fishing with me yesterday about 1 pm or so. we headed out with some nice sunshine and some heavy west winds. we started below the "tiki bar" and proceeded north. hit ourfirst fish in less than ten minutes on the 4 color core. the winds were getting strong and the bait was heavy. We were being pushed over to the east side. we managed another Landlock and decided to make a turn, the wind did not agree with this, as we were coming into hector due to the west winds, i decided to pull in, pulled another LL on the 5 color core on a rapala. Storm moved in fast and hailed on us for a few minutes along with some 3 foot waves(coming from west to east) then switch from north to south then again from south to north. the winds were crazy. as we packed up and got back to the canal, the sun came out and the lake laid back down a tiny bit. called it quits. managed fish on spoons and sticks and lost one on the wire diver with F/F combo.

here is the first fish.

x9TjA.jpg

storm

dVFLr.jpg

as you can see the weather back at the dock was sunny and nice....

here are some shots from the seneca cayuga opener.

J_cnA.jpg

dW1cJ.jpg

imV3i.jpg

in41S.jpg

dWgaA.jpg

WTG lakebound88 , I'm glad we didn't head out that morning the wind was crazy around Lodi Point , had waves coming from the southwest and west then the wind made it's huge change out of the north could see those out waves flaten out from that stiff wind. Rain ,snow , sleet sunshine , raining only in a 8' cirle in the yard just plain weird!!!! There were three footers coming into the marina................ :o