Cayuga 05/15/10 With Pics

Had planed on fishing the turnament Sat but ended up with some charter trips. So when I hit the lake this morning I knew I should of got the crew and clients entered last night. We started at Meyers and found bait and fish down deep on both sides of the point. We put 4 or 5 in the boat. I picked up the riggs and we ran up to the power plant, we made one pass and found some fish up around 20 down to 130. We put some small Salmon and 2 lakers around 8lbs in the boat. I have a couple good Laker spots North where the fish set up for the summer so we ran North into the waves. What is up with the wind this year :devil: ? We found what we were looking for, lots of bait up high 30 to 60 ft and lots of fish. I only had one client on the boat and he did a lot of reeling. We had two or three on at a time Lakers, Salmon, and a nice brown. One Laker was between 13.4 and 14lbs. My scale didnt like the waves. We had another that was 10.8 lbs. Thats what I get for not entering the Derby :lol: Blue and silver spoons down 15 to 20 off boards, and flasher/flys down deep took all the fish, speed at ball was 2mph 2.2 to 3 on gps.

P5140130.jpg

P5140129.jpg

Hey Sean, I tried to get you on the radio but no go. Just gutted a dozen or so and there was one partially digested alewife in the whole lot but bait pods all over! Go figure? You gonna be back tomorrow?-Andy