Total Hits: 2

Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:1 Atlantic and 1 Rainbow

Hot Lure: NK28

Trolling Speed: 2.4-2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 50-100

Lure Depth: 30-50

Hit the water at 11:00 am with 2 co-workers that are newbies to the lake. We worked the 70 to 100 fow range and took a nice Atlantic on a NK28 Black blank with green glow tape down 50 down over 83 fow... About 1 hour later we hooked up with a nice Rainbow on a NK Mag black with Red stripe 30 down over 58 fow I call it Black Raspberry spoon.... Off the water at 3:00 and it was a good initial run for the Mud Chicken this year everything ran great all bugs worked out of her... We are ready for the Salmon...

Coop the launch down there is still really low. I launched boat on west launch and it was a chore getting the boat retrieved from the water...... Dale

Kevin good luck at Seneca next week... Wish I was not working... Timmy it was nice to be on the water.. I cant wait for the water to warm up so we can get on those Chinooks...... Is the boat all rigged up yet.... Dale

Nice Dale, good to see ya got out.

No fishing for me till I'm off strike at the MOTT's plant in Williamson. The 555million dollars they made in profit last year wasn't enough and because of the economy they feel they can step on us hard.

Last I checked, NO CASES=NO PROFIT. Just a waiting game now.

Coup

Woody - Haven't had any time to work on the new boat yet, so it's going to be a bit before it's ready to fish. Tennis ends this Tuesday, so hopefully I can start working on it later this week. 8)

Coup - Good luck with the strike! I hope they feel the impact soon and turn their thinking around!!